cell +38 067 74 084 29
Ph.D in Psychology, Associate Professor,
PgPS in Management (Project Management in Emerging Economies) (UK)
Director-at-Large, World Federation for Mental Health;
of annual INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MENTAL HEALTH CARE
“Mental Health: Global challenges of XXI century” (https://www.mhgc21.org)
Honors and awards:
- Director-at-Large (2021-2023), World Federation for Mental Health
- National expert within Programme Committee “Europe in changing world – inclusive, innovative and conscious society” for EU Research and Innovation Programme “Horizon 2020”
- Advisor for the year 2020-2021 with a mission and vision to promote Mental Health Awareness and Psychological Wellbeing (PeacFulMind Foundation; UN Global Compact)
- Moderator, Honorable Guest, and Speaker of the World Congress on Psychology and Behavioral Science (Amsterdam, July 31-August 01 2019)
- Facilitator of the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Meetup 2019: “Guiding Decisions and Coordinating Actions on MHPSS Programming, Advocacy and Partnerships” hosted by UN mission in Kramatorsk (Ukraine), 10 September 2019
- Diploma of Chernihiv region centre of state education (2-nd place) as author of ethics educational program “Axiology of culture”, 2010
Organizer of INTERNATIONAL EVENTS and ACTIVITIES (International Public-Scientific Initiative “Community: Health, Human Potential, Socio-Economic Innovations” May 2019; National Round Table Meeting on rehabilitation of ex-combatants and their families January 2019; Mental Health Literacy Event (October 2020)…)(The information about these Events and Activities is available on official website: https://www.mhgc21.org
- Postgraduate Professional Specialization in Project Management (Project Management in Emerging Economies); Bridging Academy (UK, Great Britain), June 2019
- PhD in psychology. Dissertation in title “The peculiarities of teenager’s axiogenesis in the process of religous education” Scientific advisor: Oleg Kokun, Doctor in Psychological science. Institute of psychology named G.S. Kostyuk, National Pedagogy Academy of Ukraine. April 2012.
- M. ED., Psychology, Social psychology, Chernihiv State Pedagogical University, 2009.
- Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Catechetical Spiritual Institute (Theological education), 1996
- 2022 – Israel Trauma Coalition
- Expert. Training and Educational Programs
- Since 2021 – National Psychological Association (Ukraine):
- Head of Mental Health Division
- Since 2016 – NGO International Platform “Mental Health: global challenges”
- 2018 – present International Journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (ISSN 2612-2138) (Italy) https://www.mhgcj.org
- 2012 – 2021 “Agency for regional development of Communities”
- Project manager
- 2020-2021 — International Foundation “AICM” (Association Internationale de Cooperation Medicale)
- Chief Expert on strategic planning and methodology (project methodology)
- Development of “Strategies for Health Care Sector” (19 Communities; within the project of GIZ)
- 2019 – 2020. Expert in All-Ukrainian Association of Local Self-Government “Association of Amalgamated Territorial Communities”
- Health-responsive Economy, Health-responsive Society
- Organization of the work within the triangle of Government, Business, and Civil sector. Sectoral Platform “Local socio-economic development and innovations”
- Areas of Expertize: needs assessment, design of strategy for Community developing, monitoring and reporting, health programms
- 2018 – 2021 NDSAN Network (Italy)
- Sector of partnership building. Expand network of International cooperation
- development, guideness, evaluation & teaching mental health practices; works with governmental agencies, NGOs & educational institutions; implements mental health and psychosocial support activities within the triangle of Government, Business, Civil sector
- 2018 – 2021 Lviv Politechnic National University (Ukraine)
- Coordinator of the R&D Laboratory for Community Health
- 2016 – 2018 Head of International Academic Mobility Center (Interregional Academy of Personnel Management):
- Organization of the international department “from scratch” (development of the legal documentation for the international academic activities, the strategy of internationalization, organizational support, etc.)
- Needs assessment, capacity-building plan development, monitoring and reporting, development and implementation of international strategy
- Network of international academic contacts
- Project management (Erasmus KA1 and KA2, H2020, other European funds)
- Involvement of University in international Academic Associations
- Organizing International academic events
- 2017- present Institute for Social and Political Psychology, National Academy of Educational Science of Ukraine.
- Senior Research Fellow of Laboratory of Small Groups and Intergroup Relations Psychology
- Responsible for International cooperation
- Support Mental Health Care strategy development and implementation
- October 2017 – Hellenic Journal of Nursing Science. A journal of the Hellenic Regulatory Board of Nurses (ENE):
- member of International Editorial Board
- October 2018 – Algerian Scientific Journals Platform:
- Associate Editor
- May 2019 – Journal of Healthcare and Welfare Management (Greece)
- Editorial board member
- 2016 (summer) – psychologist-volunteer in rehabilitation centre for Ukrainian militarians
- 2013-2015. Recreation-medical organization (Kyiv, Koncha-Zaspa):
- Trainings, work with psycho-somatic personality conflicts;
- rehabilitation programs;
- the ways to increase effectiveness of an individual’s social activity.
- 2012 – 2017. Social and Psychological Centre of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine:
- psychological support of student’s activity;
- conducting seminars on rural development (in different regions of Ukraine);
- psychological support of preparing specialists in e-extension.
- 1996 – present. Private practice:
- lectures, workshops;
- psychological support of activities of NGOs and educational organizations;
- psychological support of experimental educational programs;
- psychological trainings (family relationships; personality developing; gender communications; relax techniques; suggestive methods).
- 1994-1996 — Ivano-Frankivsk region Center for Social Service:
- social service for disabled people, youth organizations;
- psychological and legal aspects of social activity: establishment of partnerships, coordination of youth organizations activities, development of relevant directions of social activation, arrangement of exhibitions of young artists
- Doctoral dissertation in title “The peculiarities of teenager’s axiogenesis in the process of religous education” Scientific advisor: Oleg Kokun, Doctor in Psychologal science. April 2012.
- analyzed the theoretical and practical aspects of genesis of spiritual-moral sphere of personality of the modern teenagers;
- discussed the positive and negative results of religious-ethical direction of educational process of educational institutions to the development of value-semantic sphere of teens;
- defined the ways of optimization of practical methods according forming of these values.
- 2012- 2019. National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Department of social work and psychology. Lecturer for undergraduate and graduate students.
- 2011- 2018. Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (Kiev, Ukraine). Associate professor. Lecturer for undergraduate students (general psychology). Scientific advisor for post graduate (PhD) students.
- 2008-2010. Educational program “Axiology of culture” for pupil of primary and secondary school (40 pupils each year). Lecturer, developing curriculum.
- 2007- 2017. Chernihiv spiritual educational centre named st. Filaret. Lectures, workshops for pupils and parents (25-30 person each month). Holding tutorials, conducting lectures.